Our Corporate Update
Level 10 continues to monitor the unfortunate spread of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) through regular updates from the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization, the Federal government, and local/state governments & health departments. Our thoughts are with those individuals, families and businesses that have been negatively affected by the outbreak of the virus.
We stand committed to the wellbeing of our employee-owners and the minimization of the business impact to our customers and vendor partners.
As such, Level 10:
- Has developed a continuity plan to ensure coverage of all internal business-critical functions.
- Has established regular communication with OEM and distribution partners and will proactively communicate any potential disruptions to the supply chain.
- Has remote working capabilities for the majority of its staff and altered its human resource policies to remain flexible to the needs of our employee-owners and partners.
- Continues its use of a 1099 technician model, which enables our ability to provide a large technician labor pool to service the needs of end customers.
- Distributed an Essential Vendor Partner Communication & Risk Mitigation Guideline to 1099 technicians.
- Requires all W2 employee-owners and 1099 technicians to confidentially notify the appropriate Level 10 personnel if they or a member of their household are experiencing any symptoms of illness/tested positive for the Coronavirus, have come in contact with an individual who has been exposed/tested positive for the Coronavirus, or have traveled to an impacted area so that they may be placed on the appropriate quarantine/clearance timeline to ensure the minimization of further risk to colleagues and/or partner sites’ associates.
- Has actively provided cleaning supplies, masks, gloves, & social distanced work stations for all essential operational personnel, as well as guaranteed quarantined sick pay through June 2020.
- Has retained full benefits for all employee-owners, including 100% employer-paid medical insurance coverage.
- Has collaborated with our insurance partners to provide complimentary physician ordered coronavirus testing through April 2020 for all employee-owners and their families.
- Has collaborated with our insurance partners to provide complimentary Telemedicine Live appointments through May 2020 for all employee-owners and their families.
- Continued complimentary year-round remote mental health care.
- Remained committed to our bi-annual employer-paid Health Savings Account distribution through the initial outbreak of the pandemic.
- Instated hazard pay for all employees unable to work from home due to operational or technical roles.