Our COVID-19 Response
Updated July 2022
Level 10 continues to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic through regular updates from the Centers for Disease Control, World Health Organization, the Federal government, and local/state governments & health departments. Our thoughts are with those individuals, families and businesses that have been negatively affected by the outbreak of the virus.
We stand committed to the wellbeing of our employee-owners and the minimization of the business impact to our customers and vendor partners.
With vaccine deployment, progress, and guidance ever-changing, our policies will be updated accordingly. As of July 2022, Level 10:
- Is planning to begin re-opening our office to remote employee-owners in Q3. It is not mandatory for employee-owners to return to the office, but we are excited to welcome them back as they desire to. We will offer flexible options, hours, and seating arrangements.
- Continues to have remote working capabilities for the majority of our staff and alter our human resource policies to remain flexible to the needs of our employee-owners and partners.
- No longer requires masks of essential employee-owners. We do still require guests/visitors to wear masks within our facilities. We will continue following safety protocols, meaning temperature kiosks, social distancing, hand washing, workspace sanitation, etc., until further notice.
- Continues providing cleaning supplies, masks, gloves, & social distanced work stations for all essential operational personnel, as well as guaranteed quarantined sick pay for essential employee-owners until further notice.
- Offers specialized benefits for our essential employee-owners, including unlimited PTO, a $1,000 gas allowance, and Nike shoe reimbursement.
- Has developed a continuity plan to ensure coverage of all internal business-critical functions.
- Has retained full benefits for all employee-owners, including 100% employer-paid medical insurance coverage.
- Continues to offer in person and remote mental health care.
- Remains committed to our bi-annual employer-paid Health Savings Account distribution.
- Has established regular communication with OEM and distribution partners and will proactively communicate any potential disruptions to the supply chain.
- Continues its use of a 1099 technician model, which enables our ability to provide a large technician labor pool to service the needs of end customers.
- Distributed an Essential Vendor Partner Communication & Risk Mitigation Guideline to 1099 technicians.
- Requires all W2 employee-owners and 1099 technicians to confidentially notify the appropriate Level 10 personnel if they or a member of their household are experiencing any symptoms of illness/tested positive for the Coronavirus, have come in contact with an individual who has been exposed/tested positive for the Coronavirus, or have traveled to an impacted area so that they may be placed on the appropriate quarantine/clearance timeline to ensure the minimization of further risk to colleagues and/or partner sites’ associates.