Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Level 10, we are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in our workplace. To us, that means:
- hiring and promoting employee-owners of all races, genders, sexual orientations, religions, ages, disability statuses, and religions
- ensuring all employee-owners feel safe and supported at work with a zero-tolerance policy for bias, harassment, and discrimination
- making all employee-owners feel welcome by providing education and celebrating all the different cultures and perspectives that make our team great
DE&I in Action
As a company, we have put our money, time, and effort where our mouth is to instill diversity, equity, and inclusion in our workplace. Our ongoing commitment to DE&I includes:
- Investing in consulting services from WilMor Works, LLC’s The Initiative. The Initiative has led us in the formation of our DE&I committee.
- Budgeting for continuous investment in resources to provide education and recognition of Black History Month, Asian Pacific Heritage Month, and LatinX Heritage Month.
- Providing education on communication styles across generations in the workplace through a presentation by Katherine Jeffery
- Sponsoring the Companies That Care AIM High Program & Rusty Cohen Memorial Fund, benefitting under-resourced BIPOC students to achieve their college and/or career aspirations.
- Providing quarterly DE&I book club selections to our employee-owners for self-paced education.
- We have been named the #1 Place to Work in Illinois for the LatinX Community by The Daily Herald Suburban Business two years in a row.
We aim to create an easy and enjoyable work life, and that means ensuring safety and inclusivity for all our employee-owners of diverse backgrounds.