Key Injection, Payment Terminal Deployment & Maintenance Services
As a PCI PIN 3.0 Certified QIR and ESO, with a state-of-the-art key injection facility (KIF) & remote injection capabilities, we can become an integral part of your PCI and security strategy by providing the highest level of security and compliance with every key injection performed.
- Key injection and app loads on all enterprise-level OEM payment terminals, such as Verifone, Ingenico, and PAX
- Creation of customer OTB configurations and application for deployment of Verifone's Point Classic
- Estate management set-up, deployment, monitoring, and hierarchy maintenance
- Real-time, remote remediations of terminals
- Secured asset management at the serial number level through our web portal
- Warranty entitlement and enhancement
- Next-day depot services
- Enterprise-level deployments
Certifications and Compliancies
- Certified Encryption Service Organization (ESO)
- PCI PIN 3.0
- Qualified Integrator & Reseller (QIR)
- ANSI TR-39-2009, Pin Security Compliance (TG3)
- Star Network, Inc. Security Compliance
- NYCE Security Compliance
- Pulse Security Compliance
- Visa Pin Security Compliance
- Registered with First Data, Chase Paymentech, RBS and Bank of America
- Verifone Certifications: VHQ Estate Manager, MX Series, VX Series, PAYware Connect
We Know You Need Less Partners To Do More
By partnering with a vendor who easily bundles all of your payment terminal deployment & maintenance needs, you benefit from:
Hardware Consultation & Procurement-Our partnership with VeriFone, Ingenico and PAX allows us to consult-on and procure your hardware at the right price, right time.
Staging & Integration-After procuring your hardware, our 50,000 sq. ft. technology center allows us to immediately enter into the integration phase.
Proof of Concept & Piloting-We build a sample site execution into all of our in-field installations that allows us to properly document and publish training materials for our technicians. By reducing the “unknowns” upfront, it allows us to move into full-deployment mode on schedule and on budget.
Trained Implementation Teams-We train technicians based on the findings of your pilots to create teams of in-field and in-house support technicians that are prepared to implement your specific technology and are intimately familiar with your stores.
PED Disposal-We offer certified destruction and disposal processes to keep your company, its assets and your customers secure.
Customer Portal-Our Customer Portal allows you track, execute and navigate your project all in one place reducing your time spent on internally managing the process.
In-House Process Improvement & Quality Management System (QMS)-We document and respond to preventative and corrective actions for your integration and logistic processes, which enables us to be nimble in decreasing downtime and a reduction in risk & escalations.